Please contact us with your desired travel dates and we'll coodinate dates and times as possible.
Workshop Price: $400/day + M&M staff expenses (lodging, meals, and fuel for grand transport)
All personal/guest expenses as incurred (lodging, meals, etc.)
2 nights/3 day minimum
Includes all photographic instruction, park guide services, image critiques, and more
* The above applies to groups of up to 3 - if your group is larger contact us for additional details.
What’s Not Included
- Transportation during the workshop
- Entrance fee to the park
- Professional Photographic Instruction
- One-on-one personal instruction
- Transportation to the workshop
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Additional drinks and other personal expenses (alcoholic drinks, laundry, phone calls etc.)
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the tour program
This workshop is open to all levels of photographers. Journey to the beauty of southern Utah and enjoy the natural beauty of the canyons and western landscapes of western lore. We’ll spend four days exploring & photographing all the natural wonders of both parks. We will learn skills ranging from camera basics to using Grad ND filters and workflow.